10 September, 2022

Surprise spiritual download this morning

 So there I am waking up early this morning just starting to open my eyes and still remembering the dream that I just had. Then I start feeling very tired and seeing colours and numbers, the numbers were in red from memory. It’s been a while since I had a download like this. I am sure that I am not the only person getting this at present. 

I was still very tired as I picked up my iPad from the side of my bed to check emails and the news, so I kept nodding off again. As I closed my eyes I was seeing colours and numbers every time I closed my eyes. The whole download thing was making me tired too. A violet and magenta colours kept popping up and then a golden yellow and red were visible as they blurred into other colours. Then I noticed a red outline around random objects, I have not experienced that before.

This experience was not like others that I have had in the past, it didn’t have that warm buzzing and tingling feeling, just fatigue. What does make me experience weird stuff like this too is the scared geometry pattern on my shower tiles at present. I will be glad to be rid of them as we are finally getting our bathroom fully renovated as there is asbestos in the bathroom. The shower is the only part with any tiles at present. Just waiting for the big day arriving very soon. It’s only taken 28 years, lol.

Anyway back to this colour show with numbers thing. Once it seems to be over I get the feeling that I have just been infused with energy to do readings or spiritual activities. Thankfully I am having time off from reading just now due to feeling exhausted with fibromyalgia and I have family issues to tend to. I have still to see what the results of this download will be. But one thing that comes across my mind is, this is like a digital download. That makes me rather uncomfortable to be honest because we actually are in a sort of simulation away from the rest of the true spiritual multiverse. The universe is constructed from mathematics, sacred geometry and pure energy of course and everything works on frequencies including we humans, being bio-electrical and spiritual beings. 

I have tried to find an image on Google images to show you what I saw, but I can’t find anything, what is shown is absolutely nothing like the real thing either. Basically it was long vertical blocks of continuous colour which had a warm glow, the colours changed like in an LED light fading from one colour to another. The numbers were superimposed on top of the colours. Th numbers were not always in a formation like a binary code some were flowing down like water from a waterfall but others just appeared randomly. Red numbers with a background of golden yellow to orange to red. Then patches of  magenta and violet, then other random colours. I know these colours are beneficial spiritually for me to heighten my awareness. I vividly remember the number five. Five being the number for humanity, as in Vitruvian man, a head and four extremities.

Interestingly I live in a house that's number adds up to five as did my previous house. Spiritual awakening occurred in both of these houses. My psychic awareness grew stronger and hearing spirit in the first house when relatives died. That number five I just can't shake off, lol. It definitely affects me, there is no two ways about that.


https://symbolsage.com/meaning-of-number-five/ Here are interesting fun facts about the number 5

Mercury for communication.....tell-a-woman it's the fastest form of communication😂 The mind as in clairvoyance and psychic abilities.

Interesting what this page mentions about the number for a door number. I have had terrible things happen in my life living in a number 5 house. But some good things too. I can tell you the bad stuff has done major harm, life altering in fact that I will never recover from. The first number five house had the previous deceased person still present and the vibe in that house was terrible. Visitors felt as though they were being watched constantly by something unseen. I knew that lady was earthbound because the first moment that I stepped in the front door with my husband and the real-estate agent I felt her, yet the agent said she died in hospital. May be she did but she would not leave the house. I saw that she had mobility issues and had bandages on both of her legs and I could see her walking stick. We only stayed there two years and had to sell up it was so bad. 

https://blog.tutorabcchinese.com/expats/lucky-and-unlucky-chinese-numbers#:~:text=5%20(%E4%BA%94%2C%20W%C7%93)%20%2D,be%20viewed%20as%20bad%20luck.  Number 5 can be unlucky.

 Back then I did not know how to clear the house and protect my space. One Chinese man came to seen the house and saw the door number and refused to come in. We saw him get quite distressed as he spoke to the real-estate agent. They left quickly after that, I think he made a very wise decision. My current house does not have such energy as I look after the house energetically. People enjoy coming into my house. That's due to my mummy cat vibes, lol.  

Channel number 5, mmm I love this and have one currently. I always have at least one bottle of Channel perfume on my dressing table. Old fashioned girl me, lol. My favorite numbers are 6 and 3, born under a 6 birth number  3, 6, 9 are always around me and that pesky 5 😆Yup changes are going on in my life at present. The ball started rolling this year for me, about damn time too. This is a number 5 year for me and next year turning 60. Woo Hoo! 6 with the force of the universe. Better bring me more cats! 





Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...