11 September, 2022

HEADS UP: Not sure if I will continue with my YouTube videos

 Just looking at my stats on YouTube, I will most likely give this a miss, I don't seem to be getting many viewers. Oh well, so be it then. I gave it a go. I am not one for fancy speech or what ever it takes to pull people to my videos. I just talk straight and to the point, which is obviously what people don't want. No big deal. If people are interested then they can look through my blogs. One other thing that I wish to say is when I do the TCOM on YouTube, sometimes it is a little different to the blog version because unexpectedly I sometimes have a prediction that pops up, which were never intended, they just happen.

So in a nut shell, I won't invest what little time and energy that I have in this venture. It is hard enough when those that control the internet use algorithms to slow down traffic to websites, blogs etc. But people have to actually be interested in the first place. Sadly most people only want unicorns and rainbow garbage. Such is life!



Here we are four hours later with Facebook and they only let 5 people see this post. Why well because they want me to pay stupid amounts of money to increase my traffic flow. I refuse to do this because they ripped me off several years ago for a few hundred dollars. YouTube are no doubt slowing traffic to my page for the same reason. No way can I afford to pay so I will not be posting anything on YouTube from here on in. 


Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...