08 September, 2022

Alex is one of the top ten psychics in Melbourne


 I am number 5, BUT! I don’t live in Melbourne and never have 🤣The email address and personal address is wrong too. Talk about making shit up. 🤣🤣🤣  
For the record I don’t really care what my rating is, it’s irrelevant. All I care about is spirit and service to humanity and all the animals. Nothing big, nothing important. Don’t make me what I am not, I am  just a regular Joe Blogs that just happens to be clairvoyant. DO NOT ever put any psychic or clairvoyant on a pedestal either it is wrong and immoral as far as I am concerned.  A person is who they are and only spirit can assess the individual  as a human being, however accurate that may be remains to be seen. 

Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...