01 September, 2022

Springtime Joy

Woo-hoo! The first of September and I am excited because spring is almost upon us. The true spring of course is on the Equinox (23rd September) and that is when the weather is finally getting warmer and the flowers are in full bloom. My birthday month and my last year of being in my 50's. No big deal , lol.

I celebrate springtime more than my birthday at the end of the month. Birthdays are fine and dandy but nothing compares to nature and the warm sun. Being out doors on a nice day and admiring flowers and the simple joys of nature. That's my joy and it makes me so happy. I don't like to be bothered too much with what is going on in the outside world of chaos and turmoil. I just need and crave the peace and harmony of nature.

I keep life very simple, quiet and as uncomplicated and stress free as possible  to rest and destress from the ills of the world. Grateful for birds, butterflies, dragonflies and ladybirds that visit my garden and the flowers that bring me joy and the sun to make the flowers grow. To me this is my happy place and I hope that everyone finds their happy place too, enjoy.





                                                My Peter Rabbit Bunnies at the window.


Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...