23 April, 2023

Astrology in a teacup

 

I love this tea cup from T2 my dear husband bought me this cup months ago just as I was starting my Astrology studies. As soon as I saw it, it just said; perfect for Astrology. I see the stars and the universe in this pattern. The pattern is called Moroccan and I find it enchanting in blue. Lately I have been attracted to the colour blue in clothes and seeing this cup it just seemed perfect. My husband just seems to intuitivley know what to buy me at random moments too. We are both dual star signs too so that synchronicity is strong. 
Being a big lover of tea I love cups and teapots. They are just so personal and intimate. Just perfect to relax the mind body and spirit in higher esoteric journies. The Kaleidoscope pattern with stars is a powerful and transcendant pattern that I can slip into energetically. So it is aim for the stars for me on an esoteric level.
If you are interested, T2 has the pattern in a few colours. 


Mother's Day 2024

I have just seen ungrateful women whining about a getting a bunch of flowers on facebook (whine-book). I don't get anything for mothers&...