18 April, 2023

Ex-Celtic star Kieran Tierney's favourite Scots pub torched as police probe 'wilful' fire

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-launch-probe-wilful-fire-29727946
As a child in the early 1970’s, I lived directly across the road from this establishment, my father used to drink here. This was an iconic pub in the region with a long history. So it is very sad to see this happen to the building, one of the original owners has not long passed away. I am sure she will be looking on from the spirit world with great sadness at this destructive act. I do feel that the police will catch the individuals that did this. I believe two people are involved. 

 

Mother's Day 2024

I have just seen ungrateful women whining about a getting a bunch of flowers on facebook (whine-book). I don't get anything for mothers&...