06 April, 2023

Happy Easter 2023

 Happy Easter everyone! I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Easter with loved ones including all the fur babies around the world. 

I personally keep easter simple as a seasonal event, I just love all the beautiful flowers the season provides before winter starts in the southern hemisphere; and summer begins in the northern hemisphere with splendid flowers and new baby animals. Got to admit that I am a big chocaholic 🤣🤣🤣 and  it’s an excuse for me to let my inner child go nuts 😆Wherever you are in the world please take it easy, drive safely and carefully. 

Warm and fuzzy hugs 

Alex 




Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...