24 April, 2023

The 'red line' warning sign all parents should be aware of: 'Knew something was off'

 https://honey.nine.com.au/parenting/what-causes-red-streak-on-kids-feet/7193f2cb-1330-4c0a-a805-cf88bb7d6f82

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups. When in doubt check it out, go to the hospital and get tested. 

I know of a few people that dismissed serious symptoms and they are no longer in this world. Also a mother’s intuition should tell her something isn’t right. Don’t waste time debating whether it’s serious or deadly. I would rather be told by the doctor that I was mistaken than arranging a funeral. Yes on the very rare occasion doctors can get it wrong too, so if you are still feeling that your child or family member has a serious medical condition then politely ask for a second opinion. My family have experienced both situations, so I don’t sit back and do nothing. Be wise and be safe. 

Smudge sets the mood for tonight