08 June, 2025

You know you’re having a bad day when….

You know you’re having a bad day when you drop your iPad in water. Today I was just about to soak my feet in a basin of water with epsom salts and borax, I picked up the basin and my iPad, and just as I tucked my iPad under my arm to carry the basin, and plop, my iPad fell in the water. iPads don’t swim. 

Talk about Mr Bean, I am the original master of disaster. I am not sure if my iPad will survive yet. It is drying out after first aid attempts. Dóh!! 🤯😖


Update, the iPad is as dead as a dodo so I have to buy a new one, bugger! 



We are into the second month of the second half of the year, check out the predictions updates

 Here we are in August already, the year is going at a galloping pace as I said it would, being the year of the Fire Horse. So check out the...