Holy cow, this is unbelievable. Let’s hope this will bring the UN down for the scumbags they really are. Bought and paid for, it just confirms what we really thought of the UN all along a crowd of evil doers that condone human rights abuses when convenient. Money and power at the root of all evil.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
Victorian State Elections 2026
I have never been inclined to do a reading on Victorian politics, I am not into politics and I know absolutely nothing about politics, I don...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...