20 October, 2023

Wes Penre: Q and A # 3 October 2023

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/QA-Session-3-October-2023.pdf

Pay attention to number 5,  I have always maintained never follow any guru’s or anything other than yourself. I point blank refuse to accept anything other than from my higher self, I refuse to do trance-mediumship and the reason is stated on this blog if you care to read it. I am strongly opposed to channeling too, meaning deliberately channeling entities as opposed to when I am suddenly given a message from spirit. I trust absolutely nothing in this world because it is a world of lies, deception and half truths. You cannot be an advanced being on this earth, it’s impossible.

You need no other guide than your higher self and your own spiritual intuition. Stand in your own power not an artificial construct. 

I refuse to read for a particular person that insists that they are in tune with the galactic federation of light and will not listen to reason and follows a particular guru that has a criminal record. This person refuses to understand that this entire new age rubbish is a con or a hoax by wicked people right at the top. I don’t want to say any more than that. It’s up to individuals to make sensible choices and judgment based upon logic. 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...