28 November, 2023

Calling number 87 in a dream

 https://sarahscoop.com/seeing-the-angel-number-87-numerology-meaning-and-symbolism/

This morning I was just waking up from a spiritual dream and in the dream I was issued a white ticket with a number. I was in a school environment, standing outside in the playground area with other new students and I was wearing a bottle green knitted woollen jumper and a grey school skirt. The other students were wearing different types of school uniforms. I  apparently had to pick a school to attend but hadn’t decided which one to choose. I was aware that I was to finish year 12 though that symbolises unfinished work to be completed before moving on to the next chapter in my life. I did feel rather put out by this and wearing a uniform at my age. Green though is a healing colour aligned to the heart chakra. Grey while it can be neutral it is also a spiritual colour too. Grey is often the first colour seen outlining the human aura when a person is new to seeing the aura. 

There were other students who were also assigned numbers to be summoned  to see the teacher assigning them to their classes or school. I heard my number being called which was number 87. The number stuck in my mind when I woke up. This morning I was in a hurry to get up because I was about to drive up to visit my father in his nursing home. He is rapidly declining with advanced dementia and does not have much time left. So I knew this dream was a warning to me. 

I am dreading the next couple of weeks because I know that he will not be able to survive past this time frame. He has also just turned 87 and that just struck me as I write this. I am feeling really sad at present because this is the end of life as I have known it. It’s so final and I will struggle with closure, life is now going to take on a new meaning. Whatever that will be I just have to roll with, so the new beginning aspect of the number makes sense. I do hope my father will work with me a little from spirit when he is ready. But that is up to him really, right now I just want him to be at peace. He is incredibly fragile right now and no longer able to communicate. It breaks my heart to see him in this way and not being able to help him. I was upset at not being able to have any privacy with my father because he was in the day room with other patients for supervision and the nursing home only has a skeleton staff like all the rest of them. But don’t get me started on that!! 

Why is it that some people never seem to suffer at the end of life and others suffer terribly? I have lost two uncles in the past two weeks that were the same age as my father. Just as I am coming to terms with their deaths I am now preparing for my father’s death. It is a horrible thing just waiting for that phone call. But I will know before the phone rings anyway because he will come to me. 

His father has been around me for a few weeks now to prepare me. But that phone call is what I dread, it just finalises everything that I had. Endings and new beginnings are often painful but this is part of life whether we like it or not. I just never thought that my poor father would leave this world the way he is, and I just wish that I could do something to help him. I will pray for him and meditate for him to help him in my own way, it’s the least I can do.

Alex šŸ˜­

Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...