13 November, 2023

Toblerone Cocktail

https://www.liquor.com/recipes/toblerone/ 

OMG, These are to die for, I first tried these many years ago and fell in love with them. They are way too easy to drink! Great to have during the silly season or anytime you want to indulge in a decadent cocktail. 

I could go hog wild with these and some nice chocolates 🤣🤣🍸🍫🍸 lock the front door and pretend no one is home. Give the cocktail a go, I guarantee you will love it. My other love is Frangelico or a drop of Glayva (pronounced Glay Vah) a delicious Scottish liqueur. 

If you like Rum Balls I have a recipe from the internet here to share. There are way too nice, I pigged out on these last year. I think I ended up making three lots, lol. 

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2022/11/rum-balls-recipe.html



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...