15 November, 2023

Heads up notice: New website coming soon

 Hi everyone,

Just a quick heads up to let everyone know that I am definitely moving to a new website to start 2024. I am currently making enquiries about a new website and host and new domain name. Everything will be posted on here as soon as I have it sorted. Dream big for 2024 is my mantra. This will probably take a little while to come up in the search engines but as long as you google my name then you will find me. However the new website will be available on my blog as soon as it is available. There is still my Facebook page to follow for news updates, (Alex Fulford International Clairvoyant Medium). I don’t see me subscribing to X because when it was called Twitter there was poor interest in my account. That may change in the years to come but for the meantime I am focusing on what is happening now. 

I intend to pursue my Astrology studies in 2024 and will take it as far as I possibly can. Spirit has made it abundantly clear to me that I have to go down this path. I just hope that the GPS is good on the road 🤣🤣🤣❤️ 

So watch this space and my Facebook page for updates.


Warm and Fuzzy hugs to everyone 

Alex 🐈🐈🐈🔮🧿🪬



After I posted this to Facebook I suddenly rememberd the theme of the number 6 in my life. I was born on a number 6 day. I started tarot reading on a 6 day (6/1/2006) on a 6 year but an number 8 if you add the 6 and the 2. I am in a number 6 personal year this year and turned 60. I went vegetarian on the 6th of February for 10 years. Next year is a number 8 year universally but the number 6 is the 2 and the 4 combined. Patterns forming right there,  the number 6 in astrology is the 6th House of work and service given. The 6th House ir ruled by the star sign Virgo and the planet Mercury (communication). 

Nothing happens by chance in this world. 😆🔮

Update: 21 November,  I checked Dlook today to see if the changes have been made as requested and yes they have been done. But I am definitely leaving Dlook and I am now starting the new website construction. Watch this space for more updates. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 5 April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf When a medium is speaking to your loved ones in spirit p...