29 January, 2024

JOKE: The joke de jour

 I opened the front door  this afternoon to pick up a package with miss Ruby my jack Russell under my arm; as she would not stop barking and running around. She does this to me every time there is someone at the door!

As I picked up the package with my other free hand, a silly joke came to mind. As they do!

A man walks into a pub with a pig under his arm. 

In disgust the bar man shouted to him, You can't bring that filthy thing in here", followed by, Where did you get that from?"

To which the pig replied, "Oh, it followed me in here." 


 

Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...