08 January, 2024

Wildlife carers overwhelmed as grey-headed flying foxes experience mass starvation down Australia's east coast

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-01-07/grey-headed-flying-foxes-mass-starvation-wildlife-carer-shortage/103284832

This is heartbreaking, lovely flying teddy bears ❤️🥰🥰 After the terrible 2019 bushfires and flooding, tragedy and death just never seem to stop. A shortage of vets and not enough helpers makes things extremely difficult not to mention stressful. 

I can barely bring myself to read these news articles of suffering animals. It’s bad enough when it’s human suffering but poor helpless animals takes it to a higher level. 


                                                        Adorable flying teddy ❤️

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...