25 February, 2022

Heartbreaking situation in Ukraine

 It’s such a horrible situation unfolding in Ukraine right now. My heart goes out to all of those suffering right now; they are so helpless. I struggle to find the words to express my heartfelt sympathy for all those people and animals caught up in this nightmare. 

War is a horrible thing and I never expected to see such a situation in my life time in Europe. Looks like it could spread from here if a solution can’t be found. Western leaders will take time to carefully respond to this, but in that time a lot can happen and that is the worrying thing. I think this will escalate quickly and turn in a direction that drags the western world into conflict. This in turn will affect the world economy and the cost of living will sky rocket. We already know that the cost of living is starting to sky rocket during the covid situation and it won’t be getting any better from here on in. 

I am glad to see people in Russia feel the same way as the rest of the world. Good people don’t like to see others suffering. There are no winners in human suffering; only heartache. 



Wes Penre: Q and A April 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-3-April-2024.pdf Regarding the so called channeled messages, avoid them b...