07 February, 2022

Robert Sepehr: Legendary floods of the ancient world

 https://youtu.be/a5KWHEzK-KU

I was not a fan of Robert Sepehr when I first came across him, but I do like his videos, they are almost like an abridged version of the Wes Penre Papers in some ways. The Book; Atlantis;The Antediluvian world,  by Ignatius Donnelly is a must read. I have read it several times as I have a pdf version. I would love to have it in book format though, I tend to hoard books that are about human origins and mysticism as they have so much valuable information. 

One thing that always intrigues me is where these amazing writers get hold of the information to write their books. They must have special permission in some universities or other places where the real important information is stored, information that ordinary people are just not permitted to have. 

Basically it’s elitism to keep the masses ignorant, but that is part of the reality of this world. Knowledge is power and must not be given to the masses. 


Purple Poppy Day 2024

  https://thepurplepoppy.com.au/ Today is Purple Poppy Day in honour of all tha animals that have served in the military. They didn't ge...