06 February, 2022

What really went wrong at Facebook’s Meta after Mark Zuckerberg’s share price bloodbath

 https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/what-really-went-wrong-at-facebooks-meta-after-mark-zuckerbergs-share-price-bloodbath/news-story/c4e92296be1f4f52fa4afbe2d4dba578

And to think that people know this and still use the platform. Just who does Zuck sell our data to; and why? This man should never be trusted with the remote to a tv, let alone our personal information.

I am going to have to move to a new platform; but how many other social media platforms are untrustworthy? I deleted Twitter a couple of years ago and I will get rid of Instagram as I just find it a waste of time.  Facebook though, I will have to get rid of, however my work Facebook page needs to be moved to MeWe. I honestly have a deep mistrust of all social media because of Zuckerberg. We don’t know what will transpire with all social media platforms from here on in.

Our concern about social media safety should be; who is spying on the consumers and are they selling our data. If so to whom are they selling our data? Are there any owners of social media platforms that doesn’t use their  platforms to spy and data harvest our personal information? It has also been said that Facebook is a giant social experiment to get into the minds of the human population, to see how we think and act. 

That is quite a serious issue because it clearly shows the negative impact on society and a breeding ground for narcissism and abuse. 





Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...