03 February, 2022

Alex’s Tarot card of the month February 2022 on YouTube

 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0bXY5XIk8Y&list=PLkOHsbwndhDKuqOYstlnlGLaaDhk05qxW&index=1


I did it, lol. Not easy for an oldie but I got there. I will put this in the original post for Tarot card of the month for February 2022 now. Getting the time has been a challenge as well as working out how to do a video on my phone and upload to YouTube. 

I just need more practice, and  to get on with more videos oh and the time to do it. I am a person of my word and I wanted to have the video up for the start of the month and I don’t like to let people down. If I say that I will do something then I will do it.

COVID-19 protesters force cancellation of ACT Lifeline charity book fair, breach barricades at Parliament House

As I said, except things to last three or four months, but may end with grief and disappointment in the end. This does not just apply to the current Canberra issues; this is worldwide as my tarot card of the month covers the world in general every month. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine. Well this is the something big that I felt, so much bigger than the covid protesters. 

Smudge the cat says, clear your toilet

  Good advice, because sooner or later you will be driving the porcelain truck 🤣🤣🤣 AKA talking on the big white phone talking to god….. o...