19 February, 2022

Charged tarot cards ready to use

 Last night I had a dream involving a client of mine; I was giving her a reading, and in the dream I noticed the deck of cards that I used was The Aquarian Tarot deck. I used these cards as my very first tarot deck and then moved on to other decks. The Aquarian Tarot deck had been sitting in a silk bag in a drawer unused for years. 

Today I went to the drawer and pulled them out wondering how they would feel after many years. I was surprised that they were still charged with energy as I shuffled them and reading them just flowed. I expected to have to work on them to get them to where they were ready for use again. 

I guess it was my higher self letting me know that the cards were ready to use. Also the lady in the dream was in fact one of the clients that I was reading today. Things just happen when they are meant to happen. For a few weeks I have been seeing random Aquarian tarot cards in my mind instead of Rider Waite. I feel that has been my higher self getting me prepared to use them again. As cards do need a rest from time to time and and also need a cleanse too.  But what a great surprise for me to pick these cards up and just work with them so easily.

Tarot cards must be treated with respect and care; they are not like playing cards and must never be treated the way playing cards are treated. The energy on the cards is very sensitive hence the care and how they are stored is very important.




Queensland premier backs Molly the magpie's reunion with pal

  https://www.9news.com.au/national/queensland-premier-vows-to-work-with-instagram-star-molly-the-magpies-parents-after-outcry-over-seizure/...