I am spirit first and foremost, I do not belong in this world, I do not belong in the physical tomb called a body. I have no attachments to this world. I have no attachments to false believes. I have no attachments to a false god. Because spirit is just that, spirit. It is not to be enslaved; it is not subject to anything other than primary source. The all that is and all that ever will be. I am spirit.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
Victorian State Elections 2026
I have never been inclined to do a reading on Victorian politics, I am not into politics and I know absolutely nothing about politics, I don...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...