24 December, 2022

Alex on page 1 and 4 Google search for psychic predictions for 2023

 I did not expect this! 🀣🀣 I was just about to go to sleep and suddenly had the urge to Google psychic predictions for 2023. I am gob smacked. I have been doing very successful psychic predictions for several years now; and finally I am on pages one and four for psychic predictions. Remember that I do one set for the entire world and a separate one for Australia. I always do them in October too. So please keep that in mind when looking for psychic predictions online. 

Thank you πŸ™ for googling my predictions and thank you for reading them, it honestly means the world to me. The full list is on both my website and my blogs every year my website hosts post them as soon as they are released.

https://alexfulfordmedium.com.au/ 

Click on the image and you can see the page number πŸ˜…








Scotland’s People: Forenames

  https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/guides/research-guides/forenames#:~:text=Also%2C%20diminutives%2C%20nicknames%20and%20pet,for%20Alexand...