21 December, 2022

Thank you to all my clients for 2022


 Merry Christmas 

I just want to thank everyone that chose me to conduct a reading for them in 2022. Many of whom I have read for for many years and also new clients. I am honoured to have had the privilege of conducting  your readings and I just want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone and thank you all.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas/holiday season and a wonderful prosperous new year for 2023. It’s hard to believe that we are almost in 2023. The years go by so fast and it is but a blink of an eye before we are celebrating another new year. Please stay safe and drive careful this silly season. 

Relax and put your feet up at every opportunity and unwind. 

Blessings to everyone 

Alex 


Scotland’s People: Forenames

  https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/guides/research-guides/forenames#:~:text=Also%2C%20diminutives%2C%20nicknames%20and%20pet,for%20Alexand...