01 December, 2022

Aw bugger, that’ll teach me!

 The silly season has begun in my house already, because I am a big kid at heart. Today I was putting candy canes on the Christmas tree, and decided to road test one as you do, Cherry flavour yummy. I got near the end and suddenly noticed a hard lump and it was, oh crap? A filling came out; right near my front teeth. 

I jump on the phone to book an appointment with the dentist. Next Wednesday is the earliest appointment available, bummer! Sucks to be me right now,  I just have to roll with it unfortunately. Never mind I am still getting into those rum balls that we made. Oooh, yeah they are to die for. Try the recipe on the blog, they are very moreish. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...