16 February, 2024

Finally my old Dlook website is parked

Just a heads up to any new people that visit this blog after being unable to access my old website from Friday 16 February 2024. 


Anyone trying to access my defunct website will see this because Dlook  finally pulled it, they suspended my website in case I want to return. I DON’T THINK SO SUNSHINE!  Not a snowball‘s chance in hell will I ever return to them. 🤣🤣🤣 Eventually this listing will drop off the search engine, so that’s fine with me. 

This is my current website with service fees, there are videos as you scroll down and a little blog right at the bottom. That blog will not replace this one though, this will always be my main blog. 

https://alexfulfordmedium.com/  Which is also above in the blue header bar at the top of this blog. Notice it doesn’t have dot com dot au. This is to show a more global perspective.

 My clairvoyant readings are always done remotely whether nationally or worldwide via several platforms, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, and of course via the phone. (I stopped face to face readings in 2019 for safety reasons)

I provide my payment details at the time of booking. Please remember that clairvoyant and psychic readings are about connecting to your energy. A person can be anywhere in the world when they have a tarot reading and the reader may be on the other side of the world. 

How stuff works 

This is how psychic energy works; whether doing mediumship, psychic predictions, phone line psychics etc. We humans are bio-electrical and spiritual entities so physicality is irrelevant when conducting readings, this  has been demonstrated for over 100 years since the invention of telephone technology and radio. Psychic phone lines have been in use since the 1980’s. I actually worked for the Rod Bradshaw psychic phone line briefly many years ago and psychic phone line services are still very much in high demand. 

I hosted my A1R Psychic Radio show in America via my home office in Australia back in 2015 which was broadcast globally. So as one can see psychic abilities transcend physicality. 

I can actually hold my hands above your body and do a psychic reading like that also, because I am a natural born clairvoyant-medium and natural born spiritual healer like my late father, although I no longer do spiritual healing. I come from a background of psychic healers and clairvoyants as psychic abilities run in both sides of my family, being of Celtic origin. It is also not uncommon for me to describe what you look like over the phone at the time of booking your appointment. 

I am also clairtangent, meaning I am able to perform psychometry on personal items such as car keys, holding your mobile phone, wedding ring or any personal items that one handles often because your energy is on that item. You can read on this blog of my psychic experience and abilities as well as my success in my psychic predictions going back many years including correctly predicting several prime minister of Australia. 



Wes Penre: Q and A Session # 5 April 2024

https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/04/QA-Session-5-April-2024.pdf   Good to see Anthon Parks getting a mention here. I was r...