12 June, 2024

Aunty Flo Dream Interpretations: Furniture

 https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictionary/furniture

Ah, My go to lady never fails to enlighten me, well most of the time anyway.   I have very lucid dreams every night and I usually turn to Flo and a couple of other websites to help with the very complex dreams that I have. The interpretations are not always possible with my dreams and I often have to figure them out by myself. No doubt many people are in the same boat so to speak, but please give Flo a go for her wise teaching. 

This article strikes a few notes with me, I am going through very serious issues right now. My fear of being widowed is the paramount thing on my mind right now as the time draws closer for  my husband's surgery, which is literally hours away. 



Callum the Stag: Famous Scottish Stag put down because tourists kept feeding him junk food

https://www.9news.com.au/world/famous-stag-euthanised-over-poor-diet-fed-by-public/3cac619f-a1ff-406d-817d-ec7506698afb Poor Callum, people ...