30 June, 2024

Human body healthy frequency rate

 https://medium.com/thrive-global/three-hacks-to-boost-your-frequency-af1a6c3887c2

Higher frequency in the body, results in better health. It has been shown that a normal healthy body has a frequency of 62–72 mhz. When the body drops below this frequency, we begin to get into illness and disease states. For example, if our frequency drops to 58 mhz, then we are likely to get a cold or flu. If our frequency drops to 42 mhz, we become susceptible to cancer within the body. The lower the frequency, the closer we are to death. Death starts at 25 mhz. The human body should be alkaline to be healthy also, when it turns acidic that is when illness happens. 

Actually this article states that Blue Idaho Spruce essential oil has a frequency of only 428 mhz, yet I have seen it mentioned as 580 mhz, which seems to be the more common number online. Spiritual work needs to have a high frequency, I use Rose essential oil (320 mhz), Frankincense (147 mhz) and Spikenard and was used by Jesus  (I know this has a very high frequency but I can't find my notes on this, so I am googling it).

 Surprisingly some of the oils used for spiritual protection are not that high , but in biblical times I would say the oils used were also as an antiseptic. 

963 mhz is known as the god frequency which activates the pineal gland. Now despite the megahertz of these oils, they have been used in spiritual practices for centuries and obviously do the job Ancient shamans and spiritual practitioners have always known what herbs and oils for their cultures to use for spiritual protection and assisting in their practices. Lets not forget the Catholic church always used incense in resin during certain religious ceremonies. These incenses are to ward off negative energy as well as purification. 


I found this in draft from 2021 😕

Not sure what I did, but the white behind the text is a nuisance, not the first time this has happened on my blog, lol. I think I must have started in WP originally and did a cut and paste. 

Wes Penre: Q and A Session #1 July 2024

  https://wespenrevideos.com/2024/07/02/qa-session-1-july-2024/   It can only happen if people don't man up and grow a pair!  Boomerang ...