26 August, 2022

International Dog Day

 Happy international dog day to all the lovely baby dogs 🐶 all over the world. Life without these wonderful souls would not be the same, they give us pure unconditional love and joy. They are known to save lives and perform heroic acts and comfort us when we are down or sick. They are always there to give us their love and friendship. A constant companion through life that never stops believing in us and gives us pure unconditional love every moment of their lives. Humanity owes these wonderful souls so much and it is our duty to take care of them and show our unconditional love for all dogs like they do for us. Humanity can never know pure unconditional love unless they open their hearts to all creatures just like our beloved dogs that share the journey of life with us. 





Miss Ruby Rose, my little teddy bear girl 

Note: I call dogs baby dog because they are like innocent children, it is my term of endearment for them. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...