27 August, 2022

100 Years of Cadbury chocolate


The not so sweet confectionery company, in modern times. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadbury The company was good at the start 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mondelez_International

This year is the centenary of Cadbury chocolate in Australia. The special 100 year anniversary tin of chocolate is out to commemorate the event. I actually bought a tin today as I love chocolate and I have been tucking into the goodies tonight. 

Tonight I also came across their Facebook advert for the Claremont factory in Tasmania. This was the first factory they opened in Australia. On clicking on the comments I found some rather interesting comments and discovered that an American company Mondelez actually owns Cadbury in Australia.

This American company has a very disturbing reputation according to Wikipedia. Click on the link and see the child slavery reputation and if that isn’t bad enough they are still trading with Russia. Moral values    are apparently lacking with this company. 






Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...