29 August, 2022

‘I just wanted my life to end’: the mystery of Agatha Christie’s disappearance

 https://www.theguardian.com/books/2022/aug/27/mystery-of-agatha-christie-disappearance



 Poor woman doesn’t deserve the gutter press and people jumping to conclusions. She had her marriage pulled from under her. That’s a very distressing and private experience. I guess due to both her and her husband having busy lives it put a strain on the marriage. This can happen to anyone and does, Agatha obviously needed to get her head around what was happening, in private, that’s normal and understandable.

Not to forget keeping the prying media out of her private life, it’s none of their business nor the public’s business. Just because a person is in the public eye, does not give people the right to know what goes on in the individual’s life. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...