05 March, 2024

Some humour after a hectic week

 Hello to everyone around the world, I love looking at the little map in my stats to see what countries people are from because I truly appreciate you all stopping by and it is always rather exciting to engage people around the planet whether it is for humour or spiritual matters or anything that peaks your interest. I do hope that you get some laugh out loud moments on my blog because we all need this no matter what is happening in our lives.

 My de-stress tool is humour, and after a hectic week of health issues with my husband,  I need a laugh because it has been very stressful with complications all around. I am just glad that he is home even though he is still unwell, the doctors said he was fit to go home, pending complex surgery and however long that wait will be before he can have his surgery. We just hope and pray that nothing goes wrong in the meantime. 





Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...