30 March, 2024

My Psychic Dog

 Damn, miss Ruby never misses a beat, every time that I make a cup of tea standing at the breakfast bar (kitchen counter or bench) she is right there in a blink of an eye. I don’t even hear her, she just appears. 

My cup of tea is an important thing 🤣🤣🤣 and she knows exactly every single time that I am making a cuppa. There is no tricking her, I swear she is psychic. I gave her little tea cup of her own which she drinks from occasionally and then she comes after my cup. Just now I have just made a fresh cuppa and right on cue she appears at my side. It’s not my ordinary tea, oh, no, it’s the T2 New York breakfast tea. 

Ruby is a doggie tea connoisseur and she just knows the good stuff. She hangs around like a shark watching and waiting for me to hand over the tea at the bottom of my cup. I will try to string this cuppa out as long as I can before she pounces. 

Ancient Origins: Rock Art Discoveries in Eastern Sudan Tell a Tale of the Once ‘Green Sahara’

  https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/sudan-rock-art-0020716 The entire universe goes in cycles, so this is not unusual...