13 March, 2024

HAPPY EASTER 2024 EveryBunny

 



Wishing everybunny a very happy Easter even if you are like me and don't do the religious side of the event. Just enjoy eating chocolate and the beautiful spring flowers if you are in the northern hemisphere.

Spring is a beautiful season of colour, so I hope everyone has beautiful weather over the Easter weekend. I hope you get to do something nice that brings you happiness and joy. I am off on a steam train for the annual picnic train again as both my husband and I love trains. Here is hoping he will be well enough to have a few hours outdoors, as we booked the train in advance before he was ill, because seats sell fast on this steam train.  
Don’t forget your fur babies like Easter treats too, doggie chocolate bunnies and eggs are available in Big W and Petbarn if you live in Australia.                                                                  
🐣🐣🐣🐥🐇🐇🐣🐣🐣

Individual little Easter eggs in a bone shaped container 

🐣🐣🐥🐥🐇🐇🐇🐇🐣🐣🐥🐥

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...