20 March, 2024

Some feel good pictures from the internet

 


                                                              Gustav Klimt, The Kiss

I love the gold paint used in some of Klimt’s art, nothing can beat the artists of the late 19th and early twentieth centuries. It’s just so breathtaking and beautiful and I know absolutely nothing about art, I just appreciate beautiful artwork. 



                                   Alphonse Mucha’s Princess Hyacinth, a very popular piece used in many different forms. I have a silk handbag with this print. Made by the famous Baba Studio in Ireland. Art Nouveau is something that never gets old, and it’s still very popular today. 





Art Nouveau Tarot Cards


I have this tarot deck and the art is very nice, done in soft colours and in keeping with the style of art nouveau. You can buy these cards online if you like the look of them. Ideal for romantic tarot readings with a special feminine  charm. 


Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...