17 March, 2024

Smudge the cat says, clean your toilet

 


Good advice, because sooner or later you will be driving the porcelain truck 🤣🤣🤣 AKA talking on the big white phone talking to god….. omg, Jesus…never again 🤣🤣🤣 

The hangover from hell the next morning. Nothing like getting maggoted or as the British and Australians say Rat arsed 🤣🤣 



Actually I don’t celebrate the murder of the Irish people by St Pat. I prefer to call it Irish Day and celebrate being Celtic. Not the brutal murder of people that refused to convert to Christianity, a religion of peace. We come in peace, shoot to kill (metaphorically speaking) 



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...