06 March, 2024

Wes Penre: Q and A Session 1 March 2024

 https://wespenrevideos.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/QA-Session-1-March-2024.pdf

I can’t say that I agree completely with the exit points in a person’s life starting around the age of 27, because there are babies and small children who die for what can be SIDS or other reasons. Not all children stay in the physical world when they arrive. We don’t always know why this happens in the case of SIDS. I have heard it said, that a child has up to the age of five years old to decide if they want to stay or not. However I don’t believe that, this was spouted as truth at a spiritual church that I briefly attended. I thought at the time, where is the proof of this? Unsubstantiated claims should not be taken seriously. 

Astrologically no one can predict a death either, it is only after the fact that one can look at the individual birth chard and one must have the exact time of birth to make a natal chart, then what planets were in each house at the exact time of death. There the specific planets may shed a light on what body parts are affected. This is not an easy task to accomplish either one must be a professional astrologer to offer the possibilities that contribute to the death. 

Tarot cards can show deaths, however a responsible reader doesn’t reveal such things. Only perhaps if the client is aware and asks specifically if  a loved one that is very ill or very old is about to pass. Because, they know it is inevitable and will usually say they are not expecting the person to be around much longer. I usually try to avoid these situations as I don’t like giving a person such upsetting information. 

Even as a medium a person is not always privy to when a person dies, we can feel that a particular person is going to pass away and we should not tell the person or loved ones. Because that is immoral and just outright wrong. I have had this done to me about one of my children and I was very angry about this. It had a terrible effect on my family. This person telling me about this death used to be a friend too. Do not allow anyone to blurt out such a horrible thing to you, ever. That is an act of an extremely wicked ego. 

One final comment I would like to make is , I do not in any way endorse anyone that Wes mentions as I do feel the energy of these people and I do not like their energy one bit. Which I have told Wes personally and for him to be very careful in whom he trusts. He is very well meaning and is trying to provide people with good information to the best of his abilities and I respect that. 



Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...