13 March, 2024

Joke: Teacher and Johnny maths question

 Teacher:    If I gave you 2 cats and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you                 have?

Johnny:     Seven,  Sir.

Teacher:    No, listen carefully.

If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and   another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven

Teacher:    Let me put it to you differently.

If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and    another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher:   Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats,  and another 2 cats and another 2,

How many will you have?

Johnny:  Seven!!!

A very angry  Teacher:  Where in the  hell do you get seven from?

Very angry Johnny:  Because I've already got a fucking cat at home!!!!


Cut and paste from my facebook page 🤣🤣🤣

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...