26 April, 2021

Alex is stepping down in December 2021.

 I am just putting it out there, my official website will be pulled in December 2021, I will be stepping back from readings for health reasons and will only be available for established clients from  December 2021 as my health and time permits.

Due to my health and being a carer;  I  need to devote time to my health and to my family. That doesn’t mean this blog is ending though.

UPDATE: May 19th 2021;  I won't pull my website down as originally intended, I feel that I have jumped the gun here. I will continue as my health permits. I do need to update my website and need to refresh the content.

 

Purple Poppy Day 2024

  https://thepurplepoppy.com.au/ Today is Purple Poppy Day in honour of all tha animals that have served in the military. They didn't ge...