29 April, 2021

Lucifer the god of earth

 https://biblia.com/bible/nkjv/2-corinthians/4/4

According to Wes Penre, the job is taken in turn by En-ki and Marduk of the Wes Penre papers literature.

Wes back’s everything up with bibliographic evidence. Just leaving this here for those that have any doubts!  The names of Lucifer, En-Ki are actually job titles and are filled by different beings over long periods of time. Should you want to know more I suggest researching yourself. 

I have supplied links to other writers on my blog over the years to start people off in a search should they be so inclined to do so.  http://alexfulfordclairvoyantmedium.blogspot.com/  My old blog has plenty of reading, but I did not know how to add tags to the articles, so it is best to click the first month and just run through the items. 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...