22 December, 2021

Babycham

 


Boy this takes me back to the mid 1970's. A treat at Christmas and New Year, my cousins and I  

were allowed to drink a couple of these each as a treat at  family gatherings over the festive season.

We would have been about 15 years old at the time and felt so grown up. I do miss a cold Scottish Christmas. The vibe was so magical with all my cousins and the family all singing and having fun.

I am not sure if Babycham is still around these days. I recall the deer standing on the shelf in liquor shops

to promote the drink over the festive season. Though I don't remember seeing any glasses with the deer on them. Anyway here is to happy days 😀💖

 

Purple Poppy Day 2024

  https://thepurplepoppy.com.au/ Today is Purple Poppy Day in honour of all tha animals that have served in the military. They didn't ge...