25 December, 2021

Christmas; Oh Joy, Oh bliss....NOT!

 Meh! Yet another depressing Christmas. Why; oh why am I so stupid to expect anything better?

Heartache and misery  again; oh I am so beside myself with Christmas cheer yet again...NOT! I don't even remember a time when Christmas was a pleasant experience.

I foolishly got my hopes up; after being given false hope. Yeah; the usual smack down into reality hit so fast; I didn't see it coming. Opening up so many wounds and scars from many years of hell.


Enjoy your Christmas Folks! Be thankful for what  you have

I work in a cafe and this is the one question from customers that shows a complete lack of respect

  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13669581/Liam-LeMercier-cafe-respect-customer.html Hospitality is a tough gig, these people work ...