07 January, 2022

Time is of the essence to me

This year kicks off a new direction and new energy for me; and literally "time is of the essence" for me. I am stepping out into bigger spirituality; and have to go deep into myself for a spiritual education quest. How long this goes for; I have no idea. 

Hopefully this won't leave me time poor. A spiritual calling can take a person anywhere. As if my private life is not stressful and hectic enough; a spiritual calling overtakes and redesigns a person and their life.

I am slowly getting the message about a dream that I had  in May 2021; in which some old men came up to me and saluted me and thanked me for being so brave. Yeah, well just dumb it down for me please.

As I said, I have such a stressful and hectic private life. I have no idea how this is going to take place as I am a carer fulltime also. What I do know is; when one answers a spiritual calling, free will is out the window; not that humans have much free will anyway.  

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2021/05/ok-what-did-i-just-sign-up-for-here.html


Smudge the cat says, clear your toilet

  Good advice, because sooner or later you will be driving the porcelain truck 🤣🤣🤣 AKA talking on the big white phone talking to god….. o...