11 April, 2022

We know babies' sleep is fundamentally important. Why do we value adults' sleep less?

 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-04-11/sleep-expert-calls-for-sleep-to-be-made-national-health-priority/100939384

Sleep is like medicine no matter what age we are. It helps the body regenerate and re energies. Older people often have insomnia too. I know that I do. I am also suffering from sleep apnea and respiratory problems. I use melatonin and magnesium cream to help me sleep. 

Juggling that and aches and pains from health problems and getting used to sleeping with a cpap machine. I am in the battle of weight loss to help, so far I have shed 5 kilograms but I need to drop at least 10 to 15 kg to be happy. 

The article mentioned technology in the bedroom, blue light is the worst thing to disrupt sleep and that includes the bright white light bulbs, we are better off using the warm white bulbs. Diabetic people are affected by the blue light more than non diabetic people too. 

Queensland premier backs Molly the magpie's reunion with pal

  https://www.9news.com.au/national/queensland-premier-vows-to-work-with-instagram-star-molly-the-magpies-parents-after-outcry-over-seizure/...