Follow by Email

Saturday, 1 May 2021

RULERS OF THE AIR: DEMONIC BODIES AND THE MAKING OF THE ANCIENT CHRISTIAN COSMOS Travis W. Proctor

 https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/222824706.pdf

This is a very interesting article here and it talks about humanity and demons (etheric light  bodies, etheric  attachments including archons), then it brings up posthumanism. That is the elephant in the room. People need to pay attention to this, dangerous agenda. People simply can’t comprehend what this article implies, I have been talking about this for years to anyone that is showing interest. 

This transhumanism / post humanism is in the media these days; as are the evil intentions. Your opinion doesn’t matter to the powers that be. We are a commodity to the powers that be; they make the rules and we jump through the hoops for them like a trained ape.

https://ethics.org.au/ethics-explainer-post-humanism/

Read this too. I have already mentioned transhumanism in other blog posts, it is up to the readers to take the steps they feel are appropriate for themselves and loved ones;  to avoid going down this dangerous path of which there is absolutely no return. Wes Penre actually discusses Ray Kurzweil in the Wes Penre Papers (WPP). 

Just as I am reading these two web links, Wes popped into my mind. I had the intention of emailing him the top link. Then Lo and behold Wes coincidentally just posted his latest article, which I have just shared for you to read. 😀 Every time Wes pops into my mind, he is actually posting one of his updates. Now that is just freaky. 


Note: on page 96 it says god binds 90% of the demons, and leaves 10% to tempt humans. Real big of the guy, lol. Why would he leave some here to interfere with humanity? That is not a very loving or decent thing to do. 

Federal budget 2021 how first home buyers policy will impact on the property market

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/investing/federal-budget-2021-how-first-home-buyers-policies-will-impact-on-the-property-market/news-s...