20 March, 2022

Reading on Ukraine and Russia

 This is a complex reading for me and I have gone over the cards again and again. Some cards keep popping up in several layouts. That confirms things when certain cards keep on popping up and that tells the reader that this is not wishful thinking, it is real. Now I could be completely wrong with this outcome, I honestly don't know. I am ferreting through seven sheets of notes on A4; looking for the important stuff. Some of which is written in a hurry that I struggle to read it. But that’s just the way I work, lol. I will hang on to the notes for future reference. Normally after I do the reading I rip up the notes on predictions as it is all put on line. 

Starting with Mr Zelensky, what seemed good at the start of his leadership has changed; now he is literally in the fight for his life. As a tool of western leaders, Mr Zelensky had no idea of how things would pan out and when no longer able to do his job he needs to be very careful as he may just be sacrificed, he will hang on to the bitter end though. 

He did not intend to be a war hero or even be in any conflict. I would call him too trusting and a tad naïve in the politics game dealing with the powerful west and Russia. I feel Zelensky doesn’t really have the strength to deal with war and turmoil; he is badly shaken by these horrific events unfolding and I don’t see him in office when this war ends. I understand how he feels regarding the western leaders. He feels his country is abandoned except for the arms and supplies. 

The UK and US never wanted Ukraine in NATO or the EU; so the security that they hoped for is not even on the table. The west doesn't have an real big interest in the assets of Ukraine even thought they are a big producer of wheat and the gas pipeline and other things. Mr Zelensky is now in a terrible situation to save his people and his country. I do not feel he has the strength and numbers to handle this and will eventually buckle due to Russian troops on his doorstep. Mr Zelensky’s back is to the wall right now. His frequent requests for peace talks fail. Putin won’t budge an inch from what he wants.

At present Ukraine is left to its own devices apart from donations of weapons and necessities of life. There won’t be any real win in this war, without extra troops from the west, Ukraine is only holding off the inevitable. Sadly Mr Zelensky is not a battle hardened leader nor experienced in warfare due to his youthful inexperience of a war leader. Like a young office boy having to man the fort when others are unavailable. Thankfully he has good advice around him. I feel Mr Zelensky will be very angry with the rest of the world for not stepping in to help physically; dropping his people in a crisis. 

As for Putin, he is not stupid, he is waiting it out, and I don’t see him crossing the border into Poland or any other country. He is proving a point and won’t back down. 

Putin is intent on obliterating Ukraine to teach them a lesson, he is so obsessed with this mission and will bring out the big guns to finish the job. Putin will impose harsh restrictions on Ukraine and peace talks are pure folly at this time. Putin can wait this out due to his troop numbers  but will play dirty. Things later on will hit Russia severely like the days of old with poverty and hardship. Putin is at present redrawing the map of Europe, his way. I don't see him being reigned in any time soon. His own men are so afraid of him that they are afraid to refuse their orders, because they may face death on going home. 

I feel as things get worse, Zelensky may be forced to abandon his position; and may have to leave Ukraine to live in exile perhaps in the US. Ukraine can only put up a battle for so long before being defeated by sheer numbers without the numbers on their side too. I unfortunately don't see Ukraine winning, but they will be very respected for their bravery and courage under terrible circumstance.  

The people will then have to contend with bullies in the black market moving in to take advantage as often happens in these circumstances. 

This is just the start of new rolling warfare and as times go on the battlefront will change. Things will gradually build up over time with sanctions, cyberattacks and money. No one likes money being messed with and that will be the last straw. 

I get the feeling of one leader going into exile I can't be certain if this is Mr Zelensky or Putin. I just know that one of them will, and I feel it will be Mr Zelensky.  Putin I feel  may well become even more distant with his people and especially the military men that have contact with him regularly because he fears they will overthrow him. That day will come but perhaps not for a while. Mean while it is just give him enough rope and things will go from there. High security around Putin as he goes deeper into this war, going without sleep. As for public opinion in Russia, most people believe what is happening in Ukraine and don’t like it. Only 20 to 30  percent of the public are on Putin’s side. 

I do feel Mr Zelensky was put into office by factions in the West such as the US to rattle Putin’s cage. Mr Zelensky will step aside in a few months time I feel and leave 

Mr Putin will turn on his own people to keep hard control, as we already see him quashing protesters. I have always said, once KGB always KGB.  When everyone else thought he was cool, my intuition told me  this is not reality. Mr Putin has always been old school communist not at all what western people think. People need to remember him for what his actions are and not funny memes. There is nothing funny about  Putin. 

I see something that looks like a palace of old, well lit up at night with lots of windows, it's just like something from a movie. This is connected to Putin, no doubt the room where he conducts business. But the feeling that I get is him being trapped. This could be him having to sign some legal documents giving his resignation. I will have to leave it at that, unless I pick up any more information in the cards.

Either way ordinary people suffer and that is just not on. I do not like to see innocent people suffer or lose their lives over evil people. 

NOTE: Don't be surprised if a pro Putin person is installed as the new leader of Ukraine, perhaps the blonde woman that is deputy leader at present. There is no such thing as a coincidence in politics.

I am adding extra information that was missed out last night and then there won’t be any further updates to this post. Having a very sick dog (little Miss Ruby) at present takes my time and focus away from the cards.


Points to remember 

Someone will go into isolation/  exile I feel that this is  Mr Zelensky . Later on Putin may also; but that may be a couple of years down the track.

Russia is out to obliterate Ukraine 

Zelensky will have to step aside for his own safety.

Putin will only stay in power as long as the Military top brass and the oligarchs allow, he may be forced to sign a document to relinquish his power or die. This sets the stage for another day though, and Russia will be out for revenge. A dark haired man in his 50’s to replace Putin at this time he could be a military or ex military officer. 

China will keep quiet until they are ready to invade Taiwan. This I feel will be a sort of rolling warfare or gradual warfare, building up to full blown warfare. Building up of sanctions and cyber attacks then war.

Money will also be a major factor, no one likes their money being messed with and it’s the last straw.

A woman put in place of Zelensky that is pro Russia or pro Putin. This feels like a double-cross to me and people will not be happy about this. 



  

More of tarot card of the month for May 2024

 Hi, I had a constant stream of interruptions yesterday when doing my TCOM.  https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2024/04...