03 March, 2022

Medical news today: What to know about phantom smells (phantosmia)

 https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322698

This is rather interesting, I have been waking up to the smell of burnt toast on and off for ages. But lately it’s the smell of a combination of dust and the underfloor gas heating with one of the vents right at face level. But it is not in use throughout summer and the vents are closed. I have floorboards only in the bedroom and have to vacuum regularly because of pet hair and I am recently diagnosed with asthma and sleep apnea. 

On top of that I am clairhambient (taste) and clairallient (smell), so that is something that I have to factor in to the equation. I have just purchased an air purifier for the bedroom because my allergies and sleep apnea. I have noticed as soon as I waken and remove my sleep mask, my sinuses are clear for a minute and I notice the smell of what I can only describe as a combination of dust and the gas heating starting up after summer is over. My husband can’t smell this at all. I can only put it down to my sinuses and asthma.

I have not slept well in over 20 years at least and I am always exhausted when I wake up.  I never thought that I had sleep apnea until my results came back shockingly high last week. At present I am struggling to sleep with the sleep mask on and have had to change to different masks three times. There is always a week or two of adjustment to find the right size of mask and the best type. The masks do leak air and one has to keep adjusting the mask over night. That causes me to panic if I can’t feel the air straight away. 

After reading this article though I definitely will report the strange smell to my gp. More than likely it is my sinuses that are the problem as I always have a blocked nose. Next step shave the dog, lol. Just kidding 🤣🤣

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...