07 March, 2022

Poor stats means no freedom of speech!

 Looking at my stats for the past two weeks, I have noticed Google is slowing down who can see my blog.

There is also a notice that tells me due to law’s in some countries people can’t see my blog and no stats are available. Hmmm if that ain’t control and suppression of free speech then I don’t know what is.

There is nothing bad on my blog, nothing that isn’t in the news or easily found. Is it a crime to be caring and honest? I view my little blog as a sort of rummage place to find things that might interest others and of course; I like humour, fur babies, nature  and spiritually. I am definitely not the sort of person that gets involved in protests or anything that is questionable, just a down to earth mum of a certain vintage 🤣🤣🤣

Ah well, those that make the effort to read my blog will, such is life 🤣 no big deal 🤣🤣

Purple Poppy Day 2024

  https://thepurplepoppy.com.au/ Today is Purple Poppy Day in honour of all tha animals that have served in the military. They didn't ge...