31 March, 2022

YOUTUBE: Tarot card of the month video: April 2022, 8 of Swords


 

Here is my new video for TCOM. I am just about to do some new videos on my psychic experiences now. So stay tuned to YouTube. TTFN or Ta Ta for now as Tigger says 😺

https://psychictarotreadingwithalexfulford.blogspot.com/2022/03/tarot-card-of-month-april-2022-8-of.html  The written version posted on  18march 2022. 


NOTE: At 7.34 mins I said the  federal elections for Australia will be held on 21 May 2022. The official announcement by the government was made on 10 May 2022. This is not mentioned in my written version of the Tarot card of the month, I had no idea of what I was going to say moments before I started the video either. This was just a spontaneous comment with my guides. So I was quite surprised by this myself as the words came out my mouth. 

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/who-is-anthony-albanese-australias-new-prime-minister/101076902. Albanese wins the elections 

Conscription in Australia, spirit message

Reading some astrological stuff online and I hear February 2029 Australia will bring back conscription. I just hope that I am wrong on this...