Oh he is such a gorgeous little boy and so dinky. I love Jack Russells so much, but I am not a fan of dogs used for bomb detection. I understand why they use dogs for this purpose, I just wish that we had better technology and more available for bomb detection. Boston Dynamics are one of the leading companies in new technologies for dangerous jobs with the renowned yellow doglike robot and the two legged upright humanoid robots. Ideal for dangerous missions, it would be good if these robots were fitted with sensors that were powerful enough to detect explosives and other things such as chemicals used in bomb manufacturing. That would be a real game changer however I suspect the cost to mass produce these would be prohibitive. The use of drones small enough to get up close would be an advantage to get video footage to assist in the process and for later debriefing.
AUSTRALIAN AND INTERNATIONAL PSYCHICS ASSOCIATIONS' PSYCHIC OF THE YEAR 2013 FOR CANBERRA (ACT). AWARDED 5 STAR STATUS IN THE USA IN 2015 BY MAXIMILLIEN DE LAFAYETTE. ALEX HAS THE UNCANNY ABILITY TO PREDICT SIGNIFICANT EVENTS INCLUDING EVERY AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER SINCE 2012
MISS RUBY IN HER PRAM
How sweet does Ruby look in her doggie pram? At 14 years young and can still move like a rocket when someone is at the door, lol. Dem fang...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
NOTE: Predictions start from the day they are published 2026 is a number 1 or number 10 year depending on what way you look at it. It is a...
-
REMEMBER ALL PREDICTIONS ARE POSTED IN OCTOBER AND ARE EFFECTIVE FROM THE DAY THEY ARE POSTED. The 2026 predictions are in the link at the...